Friday 27 January 2017

 THE SCIENTIST HUMOR
Are you a nerd or you love nerds?Then probably this post is for you .What things do they say for the SCIENCE fellas that they are pursuing STEM degree so they might suck at it or maybe the anti social stigma that is constantly hitting our science community.But here is my experience while many people consider them homo-sapiens from a different planet I differ from that statement with complete deference to them. From my grok not all (exceptions are always there) but maximum people who are considered super intelligent are the most evangelical people.Recently, I have started my internship in one of the research labs across India, its been just a week but I tell you I have never felt that positive ever.The engineering name is being ruined because of the people who do not like their majors or are being involved in it forcefully.I am not even castigating them for this because if I get involved on this deuced issue it might trace it roots to chastising the society and parents.But, the fun ,sarcasm and jokes are from the best minds. Since people do not know the hierarchy. See this


For instance, the person who sits beside me is doing research project in things ranging from image fusion to computer vision and the kind of jokes and humor he has is one of the best he calls a software as AMERICANĂ˜ and calls himself Baji rao as he is loaded with goddamn projects.The humor he has is way better than the cool chillax guys who keep whining about the courses and not to forget the cool dudes of every college always giving a statement Arey life jeene ka naam hai....padhai mai kya rakha hai? 
The thing is that our engineers with such a humor are loving what they do and are always having positive outlook to any problem. No wonder why they became one.The best part is that in our science domain there ain't any ugly politics(government only).I know every college has some of the cool dudes, prom queens and nerdy scientists and some still wondering on which road to take on.Well, this was my experience of the scientist humor and now i am signing off so say no to whining and cribbing about anything ,do what you like scrupulously and start exploring the new dimensions but never show a red light to yourself neither others.

3 comments: